Ridiculous Ruling

A screenshot of a post I put on Bullys which is self explanotory.

Hi Rob,

Well, it’s several days since you posted and there’s no sign of it being censored, nor should it be IMHO. (I waited to see what might happen.)

As to your question… Some of the censoring is done automatically, whilst the rest is done manually by the Mod/Admin Team. I’m looking to see whether the automatic censoring function is adjustable.

I’ve opened the bonnet, but I can’t find the exact reason that your linked video got deleted. However, I did discover that it had attracted two complaints.

I didn’t see the video, but given that it’s an old video, my guess is that it might contain something that was OK back in the day, but is now considered differently in these modern times. That’s only a guess on my part though.

My thought here is that if somebody were to post an episode of Love Thy Neighbour, there’d be a multitude of complaints about racism/language arriving very quickly indeed.

1 Like

I guess any Mr Humphrees clips would also get complaints…dam woke madness. Or anything about Mrs Slocombe’s ■■■■■

1 Like

How I deleted that post is a mystery…
STILL not got hang of this new forum.

Anyhoo managed to retreive it and copy my reply to Dave.

Sorted.:sunglasses:

They have already rewritten the James Bond novels to pander to the pathetic, next on the list will be Shakespeare and Chaucer and probably the Bible.

1 Like

Funny you should mention Bond.:joy:

Dont think the subtlety or wording of that joke has broken any rules …or will upset anybody of a delcate demeanour😄
But you never know.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

There used to be a band going around with that name, nothing about them online so I guess they must just have been a local (north-east) outfit

1 Like
1 Like

Can we say they don’t like it up em Captain Mainwaring as Lance Corporal Jones from Dad’s Army used to cite?

Well found RR, part of me wondered if I had just imagined this band. I had wrongly assumed they would be a punk band.

The name rang a bell, I’m thinking I must have seen them somewhere as a support band, but cant think when or where.

Who were they supporting, The Slits?