Riddle me this:

Conor:
It might not be a requirement for the voice thingy but I know the Mercs we have on hire give a voice alert for everything. “NOT WEARING SEATBELT” does my frickin head in as it comes on even when you’re reversing where you don’t have to/don’t want to be wearing a seatbelt.

The park brake one with open door is a good one though in my opinion. I’m sure we’ve all got out the cab when coupling up a trailer and forgotten to put the park brake on at least once in our careers especially at the end of a shift when you’re maybe not as switched on as you should be.

Yes. The park brake voice on repeat should be a legal requirement.

Particularly as I had one Muslim trooper in one of my trucks nearly go under the front wheels as he tried to stop his decker demolishing Tesco Pro Logis NDC Coventry.

Abdul Waheed, now Business Post Birmingham as I couldn’t keep the Legend in a bloody job FFS.

Dennis Corkery was the best driver out of the hundreds I had driving for me over the years (now DHL JLR Hams Hall.)

He’s worth ten of some of the useless ■■■■■ I’ve had to endure since & he was the only one who had an accident when driving one of my trucks out on the road as some stupid German sort was dicking about in his blind spot on the motorway & he punted her, only minor damage & no injuries & my insurance paid her.

Left hand down!:
I think there was a lot of alcohol involved in this thread.

I think I’ve already told you that I think you’re a ■■■■■ you ain’t worthy to debate with me so I’ll ignore your ■■■■■ mouth flapping with its vapid BS.

Is this Rob K’s new user name Switch? If so I always thought Rob K was alright, spoke his mind, told it like it was & didn’t endure ■■■■ 'ish behaviour. He could be acidic at times but sometimes the truth burns.

If that’s you Rob, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Olog Hai:
Definitely a 10 out of 10 for that rant.

You Knows it. Fist bump, Warrior.

trux:
I take it someone has closed the medicine cabinet then ?

Nope, just fed up with low life behaviour.

I’ve always turned my back & not said anything before now, I’m nearly 40 & I ain’t putting up with all the ■■■■■ bringing this GREAT & HONOURABLE Country down anymore, they should make me PM.

I’d sort this place out in a month.

the maoster:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . He was on a proper roll Tuesday night. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

See my reply to the above :slight_smile:

the maoster:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . He was on a proper roll Tuesday night. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Arr for the Stars Mate… :slight_smile:

Looooo:
Love the fact potholes got in there. Every good rant should include potholes.

Silver_Surfer:
Never voted in my life.

Then you can’t complain! You give up all right to moan if you don’t go to the ballot box… and don’t give me that “they’re all the same” crap because they only get away with it because the majority (like 70% or something) do absolutely NOTHING and then say “Look what we got”!

Still, don’t let them grind you down eh?

You’re right Looo.

I’ve been lazy & let the knobs rule, no more. I’ll vote next time, I promise!

The ■■■■ offensive is progressing full force.

So i took the day off today as i was Shagged. So the young team were charging for my rear bumper on a roundabout, i gave him a look & a Glasgow Kiss neck bump in the rear view. He backed off. Then went past me & proceeded to aggressively bully two innocents to let him past then passed them on the couple of inches style with me flashing my lights & blowing my horn at him, if i hadn’t been so tired id have seen how he liked it (3.2).

What the ■■■■ didn’t know is that I also have a dash cam in my car! :slight_smile: the footage will be on it’s way to the Police when I can be arsed with a commitment to Testify.

I got banned for “Dangerous Driving” (i’ve never driven dangerously in my life as I know what i’m doing).

I did 60 on a wide 40 dual (should be 60 anyway… ) by the Jag & did a couple of red lights on a wide open roundabout at 04:30 in the morning with hardly any traffic about on my way to WORK apart from that Silver unmarked Skoda Octivia I hadn’t sussed giving it the bait needle behind for the speed check. Which is why I beansed the lights to see the ■■■■ off.

Got a years ban for that & had to pay my mate 30 grand while i sat at home.

I mean really?

It’s like them 2 van drivers who were just having the crack passing a bottle between them on the road & some ■■■■ behind sends the footage to the police with the consensus that they may have rammed each other.

Maybe if they’re blind & retarded.

Turn it in 5 O, i thought we beat that Hitler ■■■■■

Jaysus :laughing: :unamused: :laughing:

And he wonders why he can’t get any ■■■■■■ to work for him. :unamused:

Silver_Surfer:
The [zb] offensive is progressing full force.

So i took the day off today as i was Shagged. So the young team were charging for my rear bumper on a roundabout, i gave him a look & a Glasgow Kiss neck bump in the rear view. He backed off. Then went past me & proceeded to aggressively bully two innocents to let him past then passed them on the couple of inches style with me flashing my lights & blowing my horn at him, if i hadn’t been so tired id have seen how he liked it (3.2).

What the [zb] didn’t know is that I also have a dash cam in my car! :slight_smile: the footage will be on it’s way to the Police when I can be arsed with a commitment to Testify.

I got banned for “Dangerous Driving” (i’ve never driven dangerously in my life as I know what i’m doing).

I did 60 on a wide 40 dual (should be 60 anyway… ) by the Jag & did a couple of red lights on a wide open roundabout at 04:30 in the morning with hardly any traffic about on my way to WORK apart from that Silver unmarked Skoda Octivia I hadn’t sussed giving it the bait needle behind for the speed check. Which is why I beansed the lights to see the [zb] off.

Got a years ban for that & had to pay my mate 30 grand while i sat at home.

I mean really?

It’s like them 2 van drivers who were just having the crack passing a bottle between them on the road & some [zb] behind sends the footage to the police with the consensus that they may have rammed each other.

Maybe if they’re blind & retarded.

Turn it in 5 O, i thought we beat that Hitler [zb]?

Are you okay?

Left hand down!:
And he wonders why he can’t get any [zb] to work for him. :unamused:

Get your CV in . . . you never know! :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: