Removing Topics from View Your Posts

Anyone know how to do this or do I have to just regret posting on them and ignore it?

Muckaway:
Anyone know how to do this or do I have to just regret posting on them and ignore it?

You can edit posts, but if someone has quoted you it stays forever in our computers :imp:

cue everyone checking muckaways posts! :smiley:

I want to delete some out of my “view posts” section if you can

I’ve posted quite a lot of retarded things since joining too. Only way out of it is to change your user name, but even then, your old user name stays in cyber space for eternity.

somewhere on the page is a link that says ‘unsubscribe from this topic’

click that and it will stop telling you about new posts

is that what you mean?

shuttlespanker:
somewhere on the page is a link that says ‘unsubscribe from this topic’

click that and it will stop telling you about new posts

is that what you mean?

I’ve tried that but that’s to do with getting emails of replies. Some topics I’m no longer interested in but keep getting it flashed up in view your posts.

go in to your user control panel, click Board Preferences, then click Edit Posting Defaults, then click NO on the Notify me upon replies by default option

this will stop you getting the emails :wink:

Wheel Nut:

Muckaway:

You can edit posts, but if someone has quoted you it stays forever in our computers :imp:

Sorry, you meant stop watching posts :blush:

Wheel Nut:

Wheel Nut:

Muckaway:

Sorry, you meant stop watching posts :blush:

on the email there is unsubscribe link to click. :wink:

Muckaway:

You can un-subscribe from topics and that will stop you getting emails when a new post is made in that thread but there’s no way to delete posts that you’ve already made and therefore no way to remove the posts from “view your posts”, so I’m afraid you’ll just have to regret making the posts and live with it.

As has already been said you can edit the posts at any-time to delete or alter what you’ve said but if the post has been quoted then you’re stuck with it :wink: