Relocating to humberside

Relocating to humberside in the next few months anybody got any advice on decent class 1 work! Horror stories or firms to avoid?

It’s ok. We heard you the first time.:laughing:

Haha sorry about that first time posting just finding my feet.

Welcome to the forum.:wink:
Sorry I can’t be of assistance to your question though.

We (Culina)have an ambient depot in Goole if that helps.

First bit of advice, there’s no such thing as “Humberside”. It became East Riding of Yorkshire about 10 years ago! :slight_smile:

What area or East Yorkshire are you moving to? Hull, Goole, Bridlington■■?

His location says South Humberside so that’ll be North Lincolnshire - yellow belly country!

Stan

Well its by wife that is from that neck of the woods not me. For the more politically correct we are relocating to north linconshire. But don’t mind working on either side of the bridge or the wider area that’s why I said humberside as I thought It would cover most of that geographic area.

Clugstons at Scunthorpe are a good firm to work for. They do cement and steel. There are no end of firms around the Grimsby and immingham area aswell but seeing as I’m from the “right side” of the bridge, I don’t know alot about the job scene on the south bank. Good luck b

Smiths of Scotter near Gainsborough.

(Only because the garage foreman is our autograss club chairman.)

Ken.

Thanks like I said don’t mind working on either side of the bridge realy. Is there much ADR tank work over the south side.

Abbey Road Tanks would be a decent firm to put your name down at, they have a depot in Hull.

There should be a few ADR vacancies around Immingham as it is home to the Lindsey Oil Refinery.

Youngy:
Relocating to humberside in the next few months anybody got any advice on decent class 1 work! Horror stories or firms to avoid?

there are a couple of agencies to void wont name publicly so if you would like my opinion then am willing to pm you and i can give genuine reasons for my opinion lol

Open to all opinions JJ. Thanks for the advise lads

If your after adr tank work give S.J.Barrick of goxhill a call,u wont go far wrong with them pal,great company to work for.imo!

Volvofh16:
If your after adr tank work give S.J.Barrick of goxhill a call,u wont go far wrong with them pal,great company to work for.imo!

There are a few working on the South bank, Immingham, Stallingborough and Killingholme.

Den Hartogh. Isotank. McKeefry. Turners. Suttons…