Recording other work

The last time I drove was in week 52. In weeks, 1,2 and 3 I’ve been doing other work and the company I’ve been working for has asked me to fill in tacho’s which I’ve not a problem doing. If I work ten hours a day, do I need to take a break and when it comes to recording the time on my charts, if I record half an hours break, will this make me get an infringement?

Lusk:
The last time I drove was in week 52. In weeks, 1,2 and 3 I’ve been doing other work and the company I’ve been working for has asked me to fill in tacho’s which I’ve not a problem doing. If I work ten hours a day, do I need to take a break and when it comes to recording the time on my charts, if I record half an hours break, will this make me get an infringement?

days with only other work only need name date start and finish time on them

if no driving was done in 3 weeks then legally no tacho records are required

Thanks Rog, but…

When it comes to the charts being analysed, because they wont show any brakes, this will surely create an infringement?

You also said that no tacho records are required from week 3; what is the relevance here and why do I have to fill them in for weeks 1 and 2?

Lusk:
Thanks Rog, but…

When it comes to the charts being analysed, because they wont show any brakes, this will surely create an infringement?

You also said that no tacho records are required from week 3; what is the relevance here and why do I have to fill them in for weeks 1 and 2?

Mark those charts as out of scope in case the analysts do not realise that they do not come under EU regs

Thanks Rog but can you respond to the second question?

I said no tacho records were legally required for those 3 weeks where no driving was done so why you need them is a mystery to me unless its for the company to pay you

The analysis company will not need those 3 weeks records because they are not legally required