Recommend a good electric cool box

Any recommendations on a good electric cool box preferably 24v as I made the mistake tonight of plunging in my halfords one in to the 24v hella socket and engine was running as well so I’ve killed it

I’ve got a waeco. Maybe not the cheapest but 3 years on and she is still working.

Gates:
I’ve got a waeco. Maybe not the cheapest but 3 years on and she is still working.[/quote
That’s what I’ve been looking at , what size you got ?

I’m currently using a Severin.Works off 12v or 240v if you have an inverter.Much better than the Halford jobby it replaced.

Get an aldi one, it is only 40 quid and it is a waeco, warranty provided by waeco. Have had mine for years, no problems. They only have 12V ones, so you will need a stepper if you don’t have a 12V plug.

I’ve a waeco tropicool almost a year now and i can’t fault it. Works with 12v/24v/240v

Mine came from Lidl, £40 and is 12/240v, used it when I was a mere day man in my rigid, was brilliant.

Well made a bulls up by buying a Waeco cool fun ! Ok for day work when you can keep it plugged in all time no use for tramping if you’ve got to unplug over night as not enough insulation
So I’ve done a click and collect at halfords fora 24 ltr one just got to swing by and pick it up on my way out of Ipswitch tomorrow
Then send the other one back