RBI no more

Had a bad week in the Den Rob?

Oh and well done to mr Salter and co.
Maybe they can put the ‘X factor’ back into T&D and enable CM to lose it’s condescending vibe and allow them to be serious rivals to ‘The Other’ publication?

All IMO, of course.

Goaty:
Had a bad week in the Den Rob?

Not at all Paul. I’m perfectly happy for people to call me all the names under the sun if they choose - let’s face it, ‘argumentative’, ‘arrogant’, ‘opinionated’, ‘blunt’ are all descriptions I wouldn’t disagree with along with many more, but start making accusations of threats then you’d better have some hard evidence or the [zb] is gonna hit the fan. :exclamation:

Goaty:
Maybe they can put the ‘X factor’ back into T&D and enable CM to lose it’s condescending vibe and allow them to be serious rivals to ‘The Other’ publication?

All IMO, of course.

And mine, T+D is getting to the stage where its not worth reading in the shop let alone purchase, lets hope this will revive it.

Ben9:

Goaty:

All IMO, of course.

And mine, T+D is getting to the stage where its not worth reading in the shop let alone purchase, lets hope this will revive it.

I agree; I did buy Trucking this month though after flicking through them both…

Dinosteveus1 and Rob. I appreciate you’re wound up, but this isn’t the best thread to be dragging off topic. Please either take it to PM or have your arguement in the Bar (bearing in mind that if you do it publically you’ll have to do it within the rules). This is the “friendly” version of a warning, largely because I’ve got shedloads to do this morning and not enough time to do it in… The next Mod who comes along might not be so “nice” about it…Therefore knocking it on the head is the best way forward, don’t you agree?

Lucy:
Dinosteveus1 and Rob. I appreciate you’re wound up, but this isn’t the best thread to be dragging off topic. Please either take it to PM or have your arguement in the Bar (bearing in mind that if you do it publically you’ll have to do it within the rules). This is the “friendly” version of a warning, largely because I’ve got shedloads to do this morning and not enough time to do it in… The next Mod who comes along might not be so “nice” about it…Therefore knocking it on the head is the best way forward, don’t you agree?

Yes.
I’ve moved on, life’s too hard to hold a grudge.

offers hand to Rob

Lucy:

No. I do not agree at all. You may be happy to let people walk all over you and not give a toss when people make false allegations against you, but I, on the other hand, do. So to the bar it is.

wonders whether to consider this a cup-half-full or cup-half-empty result…

Normally I would wish a new venture well but T&D and CM are dross as for Brian Weatherley leaving the Biglorryblog well so does the ‘Boss’ trust I have entertained some of you in the past with my favoured French Yank Tanks…French ‘Les Routier’ magazine does it sooooo much better and I don’t even understand all the words.

Lucy:
wonders whether to consider this a cup-half-full or cup-half-empty result…

Lol, like the thought! :laughing: