Random Posts (recent)

During the last few days there have been several very random posts spread throughout the forums. Dutchie and Martijn seem to think the forum works like a CB radio :laughing:

Posts like

“I knew him and he lent me a quid”

“I drove that before Eric”

Can the mods put them in some sort of order?

Either that or the Christmas spirit must still be flowing :wink:

Wheel Nut:
During the last few days there have been several very random posts spread throughout the forums. Dutchie and Martijn seem to think the forum works like a CB radio :laughing:

Posts like

There seems to be alot of useless threads mostly made by WN can a mod please clean them up he’s the worst for spamming :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:
Haha

Joshh:

Wheel Nut:

Posts like

There seems to be alot of useless threads mostly made by WN can a mod please clean them up he’s the worst for spamming :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:
Haha

Yes but I know I am doing it Josh :laughing:

Nigel :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Joshh:

Wheel Nut:

Posts like

Haha

Yes but I know I am doing it Josh :laughing:

Nigel :laughing:

Yes i agree ive never spammed in my life :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: i have 340 posts of pure none spamming