Radio 1 show

Oh yehhhhh…

Just had an email through from radio 1 saying ive won 2 tickets to go and see the chris moyles show karayoki in cardiff monday night… all my hours of listening has paid off. :slight_smile:

Trucker beads:
Oh yehhhhh…

Just had an email through from radio 1 saying ive won 2 tickets to go and see the chris moyles show karayoki in cardiff monday night… all my hours of listening has paid off. :slight_smile:

well done and…

hi ho hi ho it’s…oh i cant be arsed to finish it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

but to keep it in this forum change subject to say “radio 1 truck show” :wink: :wink:

Hehe, well there in a tour bus if thats got any thing to do with it :slight_smile: and it will be in cardiff on monday :slight_smile:) any bus lovers on here? :laughing:

Trucker beads:
Hehe, well there in a tour bus if thats got any thing to do with it :slight_smile: and it will be in cardiff on monday :slight_smile:) any bus lovers on here? :laughing:

DAF95XF is one…but sadly the love is only one sided, the buses dont love him back :exclamation: :exclamation:

you lucky git!! i would love to go but they never do anything near me.

2nd prize is to have to go and see him for 2 nights!