R MSA's getting worse

Last night i stoped at Burtonwood services on the M 62. West bound, just outside Liverpool. The services my side were shut . So crossed over to the other side to discover that the services are being completely refurbished. Paid my money to park. When i went back over about 10 for the toilets the other side was shut. Sign saying to use the forecourt. I wouldn’t have minded if they hadn’t charged for parking that night , but to take the money then not have full and proper use of the services i thought was not on. What do you think?. While i’m at it. How many times have you pulled up to the pumps. There’s at least six pumps , but only one working. And the queue of trucks is back in the lorry park and you have to wait ages. The price they charge for the stuff you would think they would have them all working all of the time.

i stopped at birch services the other week for a 45 and i have to say that the fire should have been on both sides because the new services are a big improvement over the opposite sides ancient building style.