Question for the Mods.

Our company are seeking several class 1 drivers (about 18) at different depots so i thought i’d maybe do someone a favour and post the details in the vacancy section but it got turned down for breaking forum rules but i cannot work out which rules, so can any Mod shed any light on the matter please ?

Any jobs in Scotland mr bald bloke or your mob always gona sub out the majority of the scotch work :neutral_face:

bald bloke:
Our company are seeking several class 1 drivers (about 18) at different depots so i thought i’d maybe do someone a favour and post the details in the vacancy section but it got turned down for breaking forum rules but i cannot work out which rules, so can any Mod shed any light on the matter please ?

The the post contain all this info ?
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=176

merc0447:
Any jobs in Scotland mr bald bloke or your mob always gona sub out the majority of the scotch work :neutral_face:

Always sub it out I think.

Mike-C:

bald bloke:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=176

Yes I got the info from a website but it’s the company I work for and knew we were recruiting.

bald bloke:

Mike-C:

bald bloke:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=176

Yes I got the info from a website but it’s the company I work for and knew we were recruiting.

These are the important rules

NO TEMP Agencies
All Ads must have
The company name
Area in which the driver is required
The Wage paid (By the hour… or weekly)
Type of work
Contact Name and Number/E-mail

I wouldn’t worry if the wage wasn’t posted, but we need the rest of the info

Denis F:

bald bloke:

Mike-C:

bald bloke:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=176

These are the important rules

NO TEMP Agencies
All Ads must have
The company name
Area in which the driver is required
The Wage paid (By the hour… or weekly)
Type of work
Contact Name and Number/E-mail

I wouldn’t worry if the wage wasn’t posted, but we need the rest of the info

I believe it was all there.

bald bloke:

Hi BB,

Maybe that bit wasn’t made clear?

It’s possible that the post might have looked like a recruitment agency type thing, so they tend to get deleted.

If you re-post in a slightly reworded form that follows Denis’ advice, I’m fairly sure that it’ll get approved. :wink:

Mate of mine works at ur place on nights BB he told me the same but I’m setteled for now.
Good little number .

DD . I can confirm the vacancies at BB’s place if that helps .

dieseldave:
If you re-post in a slightly reworded form that follows Denis’ advice, I’m fairly sure that it’ll get approved.

I can’t be arsed now there was nothing wrong with it in the first place, shame I might have able to help somebody on here.

bald bloke:

dieseldave:
If you re-post in a slightly reworded form that follows Denis’ advice, I’m fairly sure that it’ll get approved.

I can’t be arsed now there was nothing wrong with it in the first place, shame I might have able to help somebody on here.

I PM’d Rikki and asked about posting a couple of jobs from an agency I used which got another member on here his foot in the door to which he now has a full time position as a newbie. No answer as of yet so wont post it…