Question for the mods

guys i have been using a product purchased off the web which i have found very usefull i dont own or make said product and would like to share my find with fellow trampers via the forum would this break the rules ?

do you have to inflate her if so most trampers have got one :stuck_out_tongue:

harvey69:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

harvey69:

thats a wast of air when you have parmela and her five freindly daughters

My girlfriend has no idea what you lot are talking about, in fact she looks quite shocked.

Harry Monk:
My girlfriend has no idea what you lot are talking about, in fact she looks quite shocked.

But willing by her look H

bjd:
guys i have been using a product purchased off the web which i have found very usefull i dont own or make said product and would like to share my find with fellow trampers via the forum would this break the rules ?

Dunno, depends on what it is. Post it up and then we can decide.
If it breaks the rules, it’ll disappear. If it doesn’t, it’ll stay.
If it’s been posted about a few million times in the past, it’ll probably start a 500 page debate. OK, I’m indulging in a little hyperbole there :slight_smile:

C’mon bjd…get yer ■■■ out of bed…i’m curious now :question:

re: Question for the mods

i could never understand them myself, (my brother was a mod) why do the ride around on scooters made for old Italian people, cover them in mirrors, hang fox tails off the back, wear suits a size too small, then think theyre cool, fishtail parka’s :confused: :unamused: i dont like mods. Theyre just too gay.
I rode my mates Vespa (or Lambretta) once, whats the attraction of riding at 45 degrees, (and more when youre getting overtaken by a lorry)

My brother has got a 1964(i think its a 64, definatly 1960’s) Vespa, he completley redone it up, then rode it to Marrocco with his mate riding a C90, then wrote a book about it, they looked like a couple of old men out for the day and got lost.

no, i’d never be a mod.

kindle530:

i could never understand them myself, (my brother was a mod) why do the ride around on scooters made for old Italian people, cover them in mirrors, hang fox tails off the back, wear suits a size too small, then think theyre cool, fishtail parka’s :confused: :unamused: i dont like mods. Theyre just too gay.
I rode my mates Vespa (or Lambretta) once, whats the attraction of riding at 45 degrees, (and more when youre getting overtaken by a lorry)

My brother has got a 1964(i think its a 64, definatly 1960’s) Vespa, he completley redone it up, then rode it to Marrocco with his mate riding a C90, then wrote a book about it, they looked like a couple of old men out for the day and got lost.

no, i’d never be a mod.

Lol

kindle530:

no, i’d never be a mod.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Very good :wink:

Now being a punk rocker is a different kettle of fish. :grimacing:

Thetaff2:

kindle530:

no, i’d never be a mod.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Very good :wink:

Now being a punk rocker is a different kettle of fish. :grimacing:

Punks? Blady noobies on the block :unamused: :laughing:
Biker into Rock & Blues mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

kindle530:

no, i’d never be a mod.

If you have to steer it with your arse it aint no motorbike! :stuck_out_tongue:

kindle530:

no, i’d never be a mod.

pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Although my dad did have a Lambretta but that was in the 50’s before all this mod stuff was about :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: