PRIVATE MESSAGES

Can anyone tell me how to delete old private messages?

Thanks, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

In your PM area on the right you will see ā€œMarkā€ below this are little boxes, click on all the boxes of the PMā€™s you want to delete. Now click on the drop down box at the bottom where you will see ā€œDelete Markedā€ Sorted ā€¦ :wink:

Thanks for that. Donā€™t know how I didnā€™t see that. Senior moment?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Can anyone tell me how to send a pm :smiley:

From the home page, click on 0 new messages, then NEW PM and away you go.

Or, if you know where the member you want to contact has posted, click on the mail icon to the left of the post.

Dont believe Iā€™m giving advice on things involving computers!

Please dont tell me itā€™s a wind up - let me enjoy the moment!

You can also save any pmā€™s to a file if you donā€™t want to delete them, this will free the usual pm zone without loose information you may want to keep.

Peter Smythe:

The easier solution is to just block ROG so that he canā€™t PM you in the first place then you donā€™t have to worry about your inbox being chocka within 24hrs and not knowing how to delete them.

Rob K:

Peter Smythe:

The easier solution is to just block ROG so that he canā€™t PM you in the first place then you donā€™t have to worry about your inbox being chocka within 24hrs and not knowing how to delete them.

now now Rob, play nicely :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

Rob K:

Peter Smythe:

now now Rob, play nicely :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

True though, and thatā€™s probably what the problem is having experienced the same thing myself.

TheYoungTrucker:
Can anyone tell me how to send a pm :smiley:

Peter Smythe:
From the home page, click on 0 new messages, then NEW PM and away you go.

Or, if you know where the member you want to contact has posted, click on the mail icon to the left of the post.

Dont believe Iā€™m giving advice on things involving computers!

Please dont tell me itā€™s a wind up - let me enjoy the moment!

Click on the PM icon to PM the member, click on the mail icon to email the member :wink:

ā€¦which is why I dont do computers!!

Thanks for the correction.