Preston

Hi All
Needing to park in/near Preston Wednesday night, anyone know of somewhere. Walking distance of a pint or 2 would be great. Many thanks

Hi Gremlin , I normally park up at Charnock Richard services, ( the southbound side is a bit larger than n/bound). It’s £18.50 with a £7 meal voucher. That’ll give you a KFC mega meal for one and I’m sure the M&S shop sells tinnies

As a p.s.
The toilets are clean and the showers were too , when I used them

Where you tipping at■■?

I know of a bay near the centre of town next to my work!! Only restriction is 8am 6pm waiting.
Will pm you the post code if you want?

Pm 'd you.

can you park up at the services by the new spar dc? sure theres a brewers fayre just down the road.

jonboy

Thanks for the help guys, tipping southport wens p.m. Then up towards Garstang A6 for Thursday a.m. Normally much further north this time of the week but Preston will make a nice change :sunglasses:. Cheers

fingers:
can you park up at the services by the new spar dc? sure theres a brewers fayre just down the road.

jonboy

^^^^ wot he said, tenner to park, clean showers, shop, subway nxt to it, brewes fayre down road

Industrial estate at garstang would be free and a choice of pubs on the town

Park free in Chorley truck park on Friday Street.Parking only. Town across rd
Mcdonnells KFC. Wetherspoons plus host of other Pubs and take aways.Then straight down st Thomas rd for Southport in morning.

Rings industrial estate as you come off Jct 28.Few boozers,all do food.

Kavs if your going to Garstang why go out of your way and go to chorley

Read it as he was heading to Southport first sorry.

You still wouldn’t divert to chorley if loading garstang