Portable lockable storage box

Anybody know where I could possibly get a lockable storage box, fed up of drivers using my truck at night, polish goes missing, straps disappearing, pens, basically anything that’s not glued down goes walk abouts. Just can’t sm to find anything decent at not mega money

Have you tried ebay, bed boxes for straps etc , maybe they have something smaller if needs be .

Try big dug. They have all sorts of storage equipment

Tool storage box from any generic diy superstore. They nearly all have the facility for a padlock. Even the cheap ones.

Portable lockable storage box… I think that’s what’s known in the trade as the truck. :grimacing:

Personally I’d save the expenditure, put all my valuables in a bag for life and lock them in the pre paid storage facility. Otherwise known as my car boot!

Just get a bag with “cleaning equipment” written on the side and it won’t get touched :wink:

Thanks for the replays, wouldn’t need it if people didn’t feel the need to take other people’s property

depending on how much stuff you have you may find this useful:

Why the bloody hell would I want one that size and colour, that’s just ridlicious, now if it was black I maybe interested :smiley:

I’m still debating wether they are small people or if it is a large case.

People smugglers may be taking a new route!

Have a look for an Atlas box on Ebay. Made out of aluminium so nice and light. Lockable and a handle on top for transportation.

What about a big tool box type bix available from any DIY store? They’re lockable and can live in your footwell.

Surprised there’s not a lockable storage locker in the cab. The DAF CFs I drive have two above the drivers head.

Conor:
Surprised there’s not a lockable storage locker in the cab. The DAF CFs I drive have two above the drivers head.

Not all are lockable, ones in my scania aren’t!

Should be but guess they aren’t as manufacturers expect a truck to be used by different people. When get new one in a few weeks I’ll be fitting some sort of lock.

Even if one of those anti-kids ones and fit a combo lock to it

Stationary shops and places like pound stretcher and B&Q sell the plastic storage boxes in various sizes. Some of them have a holes in the tops over the handles on the ends that match up with holes in the top of the box, perfect for a padlock. The big ones will take bedding etc.

Half inch a tote box from somewhere

Lock down the Bed

Perhaps the night driver is fed up with you leaving your stuff all around his cab…

Derf:
Perhaps the night driver is fed up with you leaving your stuff all around his cab…

Well,
No. You cant leave your Stuff in the Cab when you Shiftwork :exclamation: