Polski-move-homeski

Has this thread been reviewed and if so what was the outcome?

Reviewed = permanently deleted

Some of them have.

Some of them haven’t

Some of them will,

Some of them won’t

drew128:
Some of them have.

Some of them haven’t

Some of them will,

Some of them won’t

And some went home and now are coming back here :wink:

orys:

drew128:
Some of them have.

Some of them haven’t

Some of them will,

Some of them won’t

And some went home and now are coming back here :wink:

and one is posting on Trucknet 24 hours a day :smiley:

drew128:
and one is posting on Trucknet 24 hours a day :smiley:

Oh, no, 14 hours max :stuck_out_tongue:

(And being serious: I am sitting on the computer all day long working on my essays, articles and also on my new job I hope to get soon)

Did the thread contravene the rules in some way?

Or was there a problem with one or more of the posts on the thread?

If yes it would help to clarify the situation for future reference.

I have been away for a couple days and havent had a chance to review the thread yet…

I am a bit short of time and have done a quick reveiew of this post-

1. Some comments have been removed for personal attacks and other rule violations
  2. The subject matter is about Polish workers today, and wether they are staying in the UK or Going back to Poland, However it has moved off that into areas of a more political/history debate, and as such belongs not on the truck driving forum but in the general discussion area (bully’s bar)
  3. If members cannot not discuss this issue (or any other) without resorting to personal attacks or descending into thinly veiled racism then the thread will be locked permanantly
  4. members who make offensive comments towards the volunteer team who are simply doing a job will find themselves very quickly having their posting rights put on pre-moderation or more serious sanctions.

I have reinstated this thread to Bully’s Bar, any attempts to open this discussion in other area’s will be deleted without warning