Polish Truck Driver Crying on BBC

Tree huggers & commie block drivers are having a wonderful time in Good ol’ UKAY !

i would still love to know what he was cooking with the tatties,cant see him getting a chip pan going somehow.

big boots:
i would still love to know what he was cooking with the tatties,cant see him getting a chip pan going somehow.

There was a dopey driver on Jan de Rooy when I was on there used to have a gas fired chip pan on the go while he was on the move & he wasn’t the best of drivers .I got a lift with him & couldn’t believe it .The saucepan was eye level in the cab!

PMSFL…when the copper said “have the horrible HATO’s made you cry” :smiley: :smiley:

Mind you, trust the HATO’s to get the whole situation wrong… :unamused: :unamused:

harry:

big boots:

There was a dopey driver on Jan de Rooy when I was on there used to have a gas fired chip pan on the go while he was on the move & he wasn’t the best of drivers .I got a lift with him & couldn’t believe it .The saucepan was eye level in the cab!

sod that,asking for trouble

truckyboy:
Absolutely no sympathy whatsoever, the hard shoulder is supposed to be for emergency use only, and not to be used as a car/truckpark. i wouldnt dream of parking on a hard shoulder in any country, and dont expect them to do it in the uk, and for far too long they have been getting away with it, now the uk police are sorting the problem out, and on the spot fines is in the right direction, and as for the big cry baby, thinking he could get away with it, by bawling his eyes out, not in my back yard matey, and tell all of your colleagues as well.

agreed,i personally think that if european drivers come here they should learn our language,even enough to get them by,all he has done by being a cry baby is made himself a laughing stock to his polish mates who have watched this programme in poland[providing it is shown there]if he is married god knows what his wife thinks

I’m sorry but how many Brits that go abroad cannot speak the lingo, there’s loads! So no they shouldn’t have to really! Would be nice but it ain’t gonna happen is it! And a linguist should of been called!

yes if people know language and try learn -it is very good.but if follow you main international lorry drivers must understand flying 3-5 language-Franch,Spanish,Polish,Germany ,Italy and more.how this possible.drivers any country don t have high education .and How flying can speak British drivers in Germany or France language.■■?just for British much more easy because to many transport clerk there speak ENglish ,so English can speak in GermANY LANGUAGE

entschuldigen Sie mich

Andrejs:
yes if people know language and try learn -it is very good.but if follow you main international lorry drivers must understand flying 3-5 language-Franch,Spanish,Polish,Germany ,Italy and more.how this possible.drivers any country don t have high education .and How flying can speak British drivers in Germany or France language.■■?just for British much more easy because to many transport clerk there speak ENglish ,so English can speak in GermANY LANGUAGE

Entschuldigen sie mich

I bet when he’s pants came down he thought ■■■■ what are they going to do do! :smiley:

Coppers were all out if their comfort zone. All looking at each other!

nearly there:
entschuldigen Sie mich

Andrejs:

Entschuldigen sie mich

Excuse me? LOL!!

tyipcal old bill laughing and mocking the poor fella…
seems all these tv cop show types are very brave with the cameras following them…

I’m not amused at all he’s just another trucker trying to get by like the rest of us

mate of mine got a fine and a baton across his chest for pointing at a Slovakian copper, :slight_smile:

I’ve been arrested in Swiss,France,Portugal,ect. by customs or cops - I just dissolved into tears & got away! I found it saved a lot of time. ( Anyway,its in the highway code ,if aproached by uniforms -cry!) I didn’t see any mention of dropping of pants, tho?

Where is Angus Nairn when we need him.He is like a dog with a bone.
Once he gets his teeth in to something he will not let go.

Saw a pole crying on police interceptors once. He had a nicked motor in the trailer. He was getting nicked though. Think they cry because in their country getting nicked is serious. Over here it’s a joke tbh

bestbooties:
I sympathise with the guy.
Have you ever been given some grief by the old bill in a country where you don’t speak the language and you can’t do right for doing wrong?
Well I have!

+1 :sunglasses:

Pat Hasler:
Should have locked him up, that’s what Brit would have got in his country.

1: MSA-s should be free to use, or less than £5.
2: If they want me to park safely, built parking spaces instead painting double yellow lines everywhere.
3: You never ever been in his country I guess.