Police, Camera, Action

Watch it now on ITV4.

It’s all about targeting trucks etc :blush:

Ok, I’ll target this one. Might even take more than the basic 45 minutes when parked up too! :slight_smile:

Target Truck.jpg

Does anyone on here drink 0% beer whilst driving?

I hope they catch those buggers smoking in their petrol tankers…

The problem so far seems to be that drivers are fatigued, having only nine hours off between shifts for the majority of their working week. Fine, let’s increase that to twelve hours, problem sorted. Can’t see the industry going for it somehow!

Any footage of a young handsome scandinavian looking man with an iphone & ■■■ on in his right hand and a cup of takeaway Costa coffee in his left?

Supertrooper passed me on the M18 on the way back up north on the M18 friday 6th. No pull!

You might find you’re on a tug next time! It’s been said that Angus haunts this forum… :grimacing:

Winseer:

That’s just plain wrong! Like having aural ■■■ with your sister, it tastes the same but it’s not quite right!

mucker85:

Winseer:

That’s just plain wrong! Like having aural ■■■ with your sister, it tastes the same but it’s not quite right!

I heard that…

mucker85:

Winseer:

You have ■■■ with your sisters ear? Wasn’t this an episode on Family Guy?
Ear wax tastes awful STOP IT :unamused: :unamused:

… That’s why ■■■■■■ isn’t to the taste of many…! :unamused:

mucker85:

Winseer:

Some people don’t realise there licking out there sister

alcoholfree.co.uk/product_in … cts_id=195

ocado.com/webshop/product/Cl … _SHELFVIEW

Oops! :blush:

Winseer:
"Ingredients

Brewed in accordance with the German Reinheitsgebot Purity Law from 1516, this beer contains only Water, Barley Malt, Hop Extract"

Sounds about the same as most other beers I can think of then!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: