PM system

I’ve a couple of messages stuck in my outbox, am I on a naughty boys list?

no, they stay in your outbox until the recipient reads them

once they have opened and read them, they disappear

hope this helps :smiley:

That helps :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
no, they stay in your outbox until the recipient reads them

once they have opened and read them, they disappear and then end up in your ‘sent’ box.

hope this helps :smiley:

FTFY Rob, and I hope it helps a bit more. :wink: :smiley:

If you have sent anything to me. I have blocked everyone, mainly to keep repetitive rants about the EU to a minimum :laughing:

I don’t know what happens if someone sends me one, although I still get them from moderators when I have been naughty :wink:

Wheel Nut:
If you have sent anything to me. I have blocked everyone, mainly to keep repetitive rants about the EU to a minimum :laughing:

I don’t know what happens if someone sends me one, although I still get them from moderators when I have been naughty :wink:

No-one can send you a PM because you’ve turned PMs off, there’s no PM icon bellow your location :wink:

PMiconMissing.JPG

tachograph:

Wheel Nut:

No-one can send you a PM because you’ve turned PMs off, there’s no PM icon bellow your location :wink:

That’s quite true tachograph, but Mods/Admins can still send PMs to those who have turned their PM icon off.

:bulb: That’s the reason that those who have received friendly ‘advice’ from the Mod/Admin team can’t really deny it. :grimacing: