Pm an image?

Tried looking for other posts on this but can’t find the answer. So…how do I pm an image?

Many thanks.

k21pilot:
Tried looking for other posts on this but can’t find the answer. So…how do I pm an image?

Many thanks.

The same as doing it on the site in a normal post unless you are using the special site facility

Find an image - right click - click properties - highlight and copy the address/url - paste into the text pane - highlight again - click the Img tab - click preview to see it before posting

That is how I nicked your avatar :laughing:

Well what I’ve done done is photoshop an image for a member so it’s on my computer and need to pm it to him but can’t seem to figure it out :laughing:

I think I upload it to a gallery?

k21pilot:

Many thanks.

In order to PM an image you need to upload the image to an on-line image hosing site such as Photobucket unless the image is already on-line.

When the image is on Photobucket (or any other site) you copy/paste a link to it in the PM and surround the link with the image tags as bellow.

k21pilot:
Well what I’ve done done is photoshop an image for a member so it’s on my computer and need to pm it to him but can’t seem to figure it out :laughing:

You need to upload the image to an image hosing site like Photobucket and put the link in the PM as I’ve described above.

Alternatively if you have the other persons email address you could add it as an attachment to an email :wink:

k21pilot:
I think I upload it to a gallery?

That’s probably the easiest way to do it :wink:

I always forget about the gallery here :blush:

Thanks guys, I’ll give it a go and merry Christmas.