Pikeys? and the A5

spent the night in hollies transport cafe only to find the cap forced off and 200 ltrs of diesel gone awol.

be warned.

■■■■■■ maybe… but im sure these r more organised gangs coming out… coz things are more slick now (wat ive seen)…

could be wrong (misses tells me i am all the time :open_mouth: )

one of our chaps had a tank emptyed by a 1ins hole drilled in the side of the tank at ferrybridge

Just as likely to be a fellow truck driver.

Aye harry your probably right mate ,its a bad state of affairs .I can remember 30 odd yrs ago when you might get your load nicked but never drivers tackle or fuel.

‘probably a fellow driver’,yep now why dont that remark from you suprise me :question: why would a ‘fellow driver’ who either carries a fuel card or has on-site bunker facilities go to the trouble of stealing fuel? unless of course your ‘barbed remark’ is aimed at owner-drivers,you really ought to stop being so self-rightious and judgemental of the vast majority of honest hard-working drivers,fuel costs are at an all-time high,organised gangs are stealing fuel be it diddy-coys(■■■■■■ strictly speaking live on boats)for you to blame it on your fellow proffesionals with-out one iota of evidence says more about your true character PAL :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

was it not to long ago that a driver got his diesel nicked by one of our european friends who when plod nicked him had a belly tank leccy pump and other various bit’s n bobs stashed in his trailer box ■■? :unamused:

cnt seem to lay ma hands on that particular thread at the mo but i remember reading it

granted,if it is a few drivers doing the nicking,then odds on its our ‘europeon friends’ by that i mean poles,albanians,slovacs the usual suspects aint it great to know that they all want to come and live here,just like the cambridge chief of police said,im allso concerned about ‘the different’ standards that these individuals ‘offer’ to our allready decaying country. :imp:

i used to go through local park on my way to work ,passing alitter bin allways rubbish around it . thought to myself youth of today cant even put rubbish in bin isaw it regular then one morning i saw rubbish flying out of said bin jt was a squirrel doing it. i

never seen a squirrel driving a transit though :wink:

there was a polish lorry parked on tank side,and he fired up and ■■■■■■ off at 23.20 so you may have some truth in being european.

as for how they got to it ,who knows never heard a thing,only the fuel gauge gave it away being half full.parked with full tank.

been told to give the place a wide berth for the time being.

dave:
never seen a squirrel driving a transit though :wink:

Dont be silly dave… EVERYONE knows they drive sprinters :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: