Pikeys after fuel at toddington again today

had some ■■■■ knock on my door northbound, asking for derv… poor fella said his card wasnt working and hes stuck at toddy for 2 days…
how my heart bled when i said no, to which he said just 2 gallons again said no then closed window and ignored the gypo… saw him wander off to others parked up… tried get a pick of the scum, but he was running when he went past again :imp: so only got the back of him…
thought id take a pic of what ever he was waiting/driving in… but didnt see him in out… then caught site of him… working on site!!! he was with the contractors working on that gas tank holder■■? opp the new wash. :open_mouth:
you’d think moto would keep an eye on the scum they get to work for em… :imp:

he might not of been a ■■■■■ if he was on the moto site…did he have the means to draw fuel from yer tank with him…

diggertony:
he might not of been a ■■■■■ if he was on the moto site…did he have the means to draw fuel from yer tank with him…

nope he asked for some… and i said nope not even a couple of gallons :laughing: :laughing: … only stop at toddy if i have to hate the place, and who in the right mind can sleep on the down hill must have a bed guard… id keep rolling out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

diggertony:
.did he have the means to draw fuel from yer tank with him…

only trouble with them bilge pumps is getting them in the tank and they are messy…i have a pump works off cordless drill easily pump a jerry can full under a minute…

Harry Monk:

diggertony:
.did he have the means to draw fuel from yer tank with him…

:stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dazaster:

diggertony:

nope he asked for some… and i said nope not even a couple of gallons :laughing: :laughing: … only stop at toddy if i have to hate the place, and who in the right mind can sleep on the down hill must have a bed guard… id keep rolling out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now now, you’re not using your noggin. stack 3 ratchet straps under each front wheel, drive onto them then drop the drive axle suspension. sorted :laughing:

Steve-o:
Now now, you’re not using your noggin. stack 3 ratchet straps under each front wheel, drive onto them then drop the drive axle suspension. sorted :laughing:

Seriously, I have got wooden chocks in my side locker for when I park on a slope, don’t use them often but they are a Godsend when I do.

Harry Monk:

Steve-o:

Seriously, I have got wooden chocks in my side locker for when I park on a slope, don’t use them often but they are a Godsend when I do.

Tell me about it. I would rather roll into the wall than out the bed onto the floor :grimacing:

[/quote]
EEERRR why not just use the yellow roll away chocks a lot of units carry on the back of there cabs.stick them under your front wheels drive on them dump the rear air bag air away yah go…only really works on a artic unit :frowning: or another thing to try turn truck around and then you will just roll into the rear wall or wife :wink: