Pictures of your truck.

On Gist out of Spalding, Christmas 2008. this is my favourite picture.

On Browns out of Bicker, Near Southport, just two pallets of chilli’s 2008

When I brokedown on the M2 Kent this came to get me, Early 2009

On Gist out of Spalding, Iveco Demo, was nice because being the first to use it, it was actually clean unlike pretty much anything else in there. December 2008

This was mine, 'til I got laid off in October

ClaireMarie:

There can’t be many hauliers left in telford.Everyone seems to be packing up,

Tonyb

This is the motor i drive.

Volvofh16:
This is the motor i drive.

Now thats a smart truck :smiley: :smiley:

olds’kool:

On Browns out of Bicker, Near Southport, just two pallets of chilli’s 2008

where near southport?

Where near Southport?

Just here 53.681462,-2.932366, Put this in Google maps, Its Ralphs Wifes Lane, Banks!!
I was very surprised to find that they grow Chilli’s, I always assumed it had to be hot to grow them and definately not in a place where it rains some much!!
If you look on Google maps, its a bit tight getting down the driveway off the road!! All good fun!!

olds’kool:
Where near Southport?

Just here 53.681462,-2.932366, Put this in Google maps, Its Ralphs Wifes Lane, Banks!!
I was very surprised to find that they grow Chilli’s, I always assumed it had to be hot to grow them and definately not in a place where it rains some much!!
If you look on Google maps, its a bit tight getting down the driveway off the road!! All good fun!!

Haha i live half a mile away from there :smiley: :smiley:
guessing its next door or near to the window place?

tonyb70:

ClaireMarie:

Tonyb

Talking of which, does anyone know what happend to Ray Bache? Haven’t seem his around for ages (probably a year at least), and his yard is empty.

Mine and my Dads old motors. Will make it bigger when i get a chance.

wood fuel:

tonyb70:

ClaireMarie:

Tonyb

Talking of which, does anyone know what happend to Ray Bache? Haven’t seem his around for ages (probably a year at least), and his yard is empty.

would that be R.E Bache? had a lot of ERF’s doing Livestock, if so think they are still running as saw a pretty new one, not an erf not so long ago in Much Wenlock

Hiya guys…

On for these '80,s & '90,s

90,s 2000

Now I drive this… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

lovely pictures of your trucks fellas cant wait to pass my test and get driving and post my first truck i will ever drive on here watch this space

phantom309:

wood fuel:

tonyb70:

ClaireMarie:

Tonyb

would that be R.E Bache? had a lot of ERF’s doing Livestock, if so think they are still running as saw a pretty new one, not an erf not so long ago in Much Wenlock

That’s him. Bulkers as well as livestock.Maybe he’s downsized and moved yards then.

Heres the truck i drive

Ray Bache has indeed moved yards. He’s now up on the Stourbridge Road out of Bridgnorth, on a farm by the Claverley turning. Not so sure about downsizing though, judging by the number of motors there.

I got this yesterday, :smiley: with 38.8km on the clock !!!

Apologies for the crap quality, I only had the phone with me, not the camera.

if you’re delivering the future can we have next weeks lottery numbers please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
if you’re delivering the future can we have next weeks lottery numbers please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, I’ll give them to you personally, while we’re waiting for Steve to stroll down the coil bay in Acerinox :smiley: