Hi Folks,
E.R.F was new 40 years ago this month.

Cheers Folks.

one of the best that malc thanks

malc step:
Hi Folks,
E.R.F was new 40 years ago this month.

Cheers Folks.

Nice shot that Malc,it would have been about the time they were ready to launch the “A” series,I recall that John McGuffie had an L reg “A” series,did the Howarth ERF have the 205 or the220 ■■■■■■■ ? What box,Fuller or 6spd Brown? Cheers Dennis.

here,s an old un parked at kirkbride

milkmantom:

Great shot that Tom,I wonder where that was loaded ? But it was probably bound for Bowaters mill at Ellesmere Port eh! Cheers Dennis.

milkmantom:

This load of timber brings back my memories of the 60s.
It is a load Bowaters pulpwood bound for Elesmere Port.
– Hywel Price —

dont no driver was the late maccy moore

milkmantom:
dont no driver was the late maccy moore

Your a bundle of knowledge eh! Cheers Dennis.

not as sharp as thee dennis

milkmantom:
not as sharp as thee dennis

Just you watch,int’ morning CG will be on telling us all he spots this ERF of Watts running through Waverton regular like,it’s on’t Biomass job eh! Cheers Dennis.

aye he will im garn that way int mornin i,ll give him a wave he shud be on brookfield corner

h@l workington it,s not a good photo

Ellough airfield near Beccles and an urgent lift for an offshore platform, it was the last straw to transport equipment like this. I think this practice was outlawed several years ago. Apologies for the quality of the photo. Cheers Haddy.

Hello all
The Craig Potters Scania with the sqwadonna with the great big boobies used to deliver steel plate to Shelbourne Reynolds at Stanton when I was a welder there. Him, John(?) phillips in his Scania and another with John Wayne and other gunslingers all over it used to pull plate for Walkersteel.
Story I heard was Walkers were not best pleased their product was pulled by lorries with cowboys all over them and told him to paint it over or eff off.
I always found an excuse to go outside when one of them arrived. Used to be a mate at Fridged Freight so a bit of a diesel freak. Jim

Here are a couple of my Grandads Bedfords

Thanks Phil

Hi, Lawrance Dunbar, The photo of the ATKI 8 wheel tipper is a cracker ,We had an ex Dobsons ATKI unit 150 Gardener 10 speed splitter box ,the pump had been dockterd 60 mph, and pulled like a train ,she viberated quite a bit ,reg no GWS909 D ,what a flyer ,just abit of useless info,Cheers Barry

Big Al:
Dieseldogsix here are a few more Turriff lorries hope you enjoy them regards Big Al

NOTE THE REG PRW231R WE HAD PRW230R EX PAN FREIGHT COV

REF TURRIF A GUY CALLED IAN BAYLISS DROVE FOR THEM ALSO ■■■■ NASH WORKED IN THE OFFICE

A RAMAGE @SONS DOUGLASWATER

RAMAGE DOUGLAS WATER 1.jpg

RAMAGE DOUGLAS WATER 1.jpg

RAMAGE DOUGLAS WATER 3.jpg