Phones.

Hello, can anyone give me some advice on phone contracts for drivers please, I’m probably looking at 5 or 6 ifones, cheers .

i have 6 but i get them all on there own contracts, and look for the free gifts :grimacing:

im just in the middle of changing them all over to 3

What’s coverage like with 3, I’m with virgin who use orange and t mobile networks and its awful

been using 3 for a few years now ,never had a problem signal wise but if you want to tether (I think that’s the term ?) your laptop you need to get a ad on . I pay £5 pm .I cant remember my allowance but Ive never run out of data or whatever its called.i don’t download films though . hope this helps

I’m also with 3 and have never had any billing issues or really ever noticed loss of signal. Except at home! But if I connect my phone to the wifi and use an app called 3 in touch it does some magic and sends texts and calls through the wifi.

Also with 3 is the added bonus that you can use you’re inclusive calls minutes and data in a lot of eu countries without paying extra

Does the wifi app improve incoming calls

All iphones have this feature it basicly uses the WiFi at your house if you have low no signal in your house

Sim only £10,20 pcm12 math contract
Unlimited uk calls
Unlimited txt
3 gb data
Vodafone

alix776:
All iphones have this feature it basicly uses the WiFi at your house if you have low no signal in your house

No they don’t.

NickW88:
I’m also with 3 and have never had any billing issues or really ever noticed loss of signal. Except at home! But if I connect my phone to the wifi and use an app called 3 in touch it does some magic and sends texts and calls through the wifi.

Also with 3 is the added bonus that you can use you’re inclusive calls minutes and data in a lot of eu countries without paying extra

Not just eu. USA, Australia etc as well

I have 4 iphone 5 all on the vodafone network. It is very rare that i have a loss of signal problem and the imessage saves me a fortune.
The WIFI on these phones is really good
Connects to 4G in alot of places to and if signal weak it goes to 3G
i would recomend them to anyone.

i have oneplus one oneplus.net/uk
sim only from EE
5gig data
unlimited texts and calls
payasyougo monthly 19.99

EE are doing an online xmas deal. 250gig data but I’m tied in so didn’t look into it