Petition....

but wouldnt it be ironic that his bins dont get emptied because the trucks dont have diesel to run all week only once a blue moon

You watch the councils ROCKET the price of the council tax next year and blame the cost due emptying bins etc has gone up cos of the fuel!

All seems a bit of a wast of time me thinks, we just had a well publicized by-election in Crewe & Nantwich and the “Cut tax on petrol & diesel” candidate got 118 votes , even the green party and the loony party got twice that amount,
so public apathy will mean things will just get a lot worse for the foreseeable future :angry: :angry: :angry:

just signed up

at the moment there is 29791 signatures

a lot more than other petitions attract

lets hope the one eyed wonder takes notice :unamused: :unamused:

i done it…
did anyone see this person…
Shaun Insull- I didn’t vote for G.B as P.M did you!!!

jayeastanglia:
did anyone see this person…
Shaun Insull- I didn’t vote for G.B as P.M did you!!!

Or this one

Steve Carter – please don’t loose the cd with my details on

:smiley:

alfamale66:
All seems a bit of a wast of time me thinks, we just had a well publicized by-election in Crewe & Nantwich and the “Cut tax on petrol & diesel” candidate got 118 votes , even the green party and the loony party got twice that amount,
so public apathy will mean things will just get a lot worse for the foreseeable future :angry: :angry: :angry:

Politicians in this country surely can’t believe they have an electorate as stupid as this.
Talk about Turkeys voting for Christmas. :imp: :imp: :imp:
No doubt gnasty gnome will have a spring in his step after this morning’s result. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Just added my name,and posted to my mates :laughing:

signed the petition. We should take a leaf out of the French’s book, all out till we get what we want.

:smiley:

routier:
it probably wont do any good in fairness but if we dont shout we wont be heard,

No !! I think you’re onto something here. After all, how will the government know that we are unhappy at paying 80% fuel duty unless we tell them. The more people that know about this the better, i’m going to forwad the link to everyone in my address book, and then, if we get enough signatures the givernment will lower the duty, right?