Peter Cook

On the beach for the weekend at Estartitt Spain.

Services Barcalona, i,m stood on the bumbers foot plates.

MARKDIXON:
On the beach for the weekend at Estartitt Spain.

Pull the other one.
Thats WSM :laughing:

use to ship outa dover regular with ther drivers on a sun night. i was on the boat with the lad the night
before he sadly :frowning: had a fatal accident on way down towards reims very tragic. anyone know wer baldy phil is nowadays regards johnyrose63 use to see him at le mistrals.

i remember that weekend france were on holiday we couldnt start collections till tuesday we tipped barcelona on the friday had two days at lloret and a day at esttarti spent a fortune and ended up like a buckled wheel we worked hard and played hard with great bunch of lads my brother in law was the lad who died at reims i still miss him r i p

Hello Steve Moffat and mark Dixon.
Cookys wasn’t a bad job was it. I was there 6 years 94-00 prob job I’ve enjoyed the most in my years of driving. I was in Durham few weeks back with Gordon smith and stu Williams. We were gonna try and have a peter Cook reunion in Durham 3/1/15. I ain’t got many phone numbers of old drivers Would be good to get together before it’s too late for some.
Reading your post stevie and I still think of graham from time to time. Nice bloke who like me was daft on newcastle

Get back to me on here if you can get a few names together. I’ve spoken to mick kennedy allan Ayre ian willis. Stu Williams Gordon smith and they’re all up for it. If it’s gonna happen john street and Nigel would also be there.

If you Cookie lads do have a reunion have a beer for my old mate Jason Brown. He was at Cookies 2001 to 2005 and sadly died in September of cancer aged only 41, had a very good turn out at his funeral. I worked with John Street at John Dee’s when I was a lad, met him years later at the Mistral. Spent the Sunday morning fixing the mudguard on his trailer.

Quite a few drivers meeting up in Durham 27/12/14 in wethersoons north rd ( opposite bus station) for a few drinks. Around 1-2 pm …More the merrier!

Cracking turn out in Durham for our reunion. Around 30 drivers turned up. Was great to see so many faces I’d never seen for years.