Pet Hates

Kate:

DABenji:
ol had one of those the other day, only way to turn round was to back the trailer into their warehouse and get pallets and cars moved

If sent to Go Interiors in South Bermondsey be warned

I go there on average once a week, and they are the nicest bunch of lads you could wish to meet. Always get a brew while tipping.
Admittedly the building site is a pain in the ■■■■, but it won’t last forever, and there’ll be room to turn around at the top of the yard again when they’re finished.
As for turning an artic round there, its a doddle. Young Spencer who drives the forkilft knows exactly what and when to move before you even ask him. Nothing is too much trouble for him.
No problem :wink: :wink:

didnt say otherwise, very nice bunch, when i was there 2 guys once who looked like one of the bosses was play fighting with one of the workers about who was gonna tell someone about a broken desk or somthing lol, the problems that were caused by the building site and deliverys to the site trying to squeeze past lol, told me to leave the wagon where it was while they offloaded me just to screw the building site up lol

Dratsabasti:

chilistrucker:
when you get too warehouse/rdc, etc, find the booking in window, that is well staffed, and yet, on the way in, you’ve turned into the invisible man, as none of the [zb] can see you, or here your occasional cough/rustle of the paperwork :unamused:

Easy answer to this one, take your Hi Vis off,they’ll soon realise you’re there then.

:smiley: could put my flip flops on too

i hate going in the back of a trailer only to find every strap is fully extended and tied in a tangled mess!