password ????

hi
i know this is not the place to ask this but how do i change my passwrd any help appreciated

thanks
john

in user control panel, select the apropreate tab then the option on the left hand side of that tab
or if youve lost your password, send a lost password request. but as your logged on to post I dont think you`ve lost it.

user control panel
edit account settings

thanks guys…so easey when you know how. ive been trying for ages now sorted

john

busy fool:
thanks guys…so easey when you know how. ive been trying for ages now sorted

john

In case you forget it - would you like to tell all of us what it is :wink: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Remember - we use zb instead of swearing

yeah sure it is…ummmm…i forgot it allready…back to square one

john

can you changed a username?

newdriver85:

only site admin can do that - PM one of them if that is what you wish to do

sounds stupid but who are they?

newdriver85:

SITE ADMIN Denis F
SITE ADMIN Krankee
SITE ADMIN Lucy
SITE ADMIN mrs mix

ROG:

newdriver85:

SITE ADMIN Denis F
SITE ADMIN Krankee
SITE ADMIN Lucy
SITE ADMIN mrs mix

Errrrr… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Rikki-UK:

ROG:

newdriver85:

SITE ADMIN Denis F
SITE ADMIN Krankee
SITE ADMIN Lucy
SITE ADMIN mrs mix

Errrrr… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

OH - and Rikki - forgot about him - seems to keep in the background so is easy to forget

HELICOPTER PLEASE… QUICK :laughing:

lmao ROG, poor Rikki

Rikki-UK:

ROG:

newdriver85:

SITE ADMIN Denis F
SITE ADMIN Krankee
SITE ADMIN Lucy
SITE ADMIN mrs mix

Community Manager to be PC :wink: :wink:

sam mill:

in a roundabout way you can depending on the software used for the forum, without loosing post count or setting up a new user account from scratch.
its possible to change the display name within the forum code, yet keep the same login info. So you login with the same details as before but the name on the screen is changed. However manyforum admins are highly reluctant to do this, as it means a little bit of effort is req`d.

however totally deleting an account, cannot/shouldn`t be done, as deleting an account will also delete posts by that user in ALL threads they posted on, and it will totally screw up the thread linerage, and make a thread read like gobbledegook

OH - and Rikki - forgot about him - seems to keep in the background so is easy to forget

you may have lost your free pint at the doo for that :laughing:

delboytwo:

you may have lost your free pint at the doo for that :laughing:

No prob - not drinking