PASSED

Hi all passed my class one on monday it was hard work but i got it in the end 3 miners :smiley: now i just need a job.

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Gunner :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

:smiley: :smiley:
I assume it was in a C+E ARTIC and not W&D :question:

Gunner:
now i just need a job

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is the UK short of drivers ? & Was it really worth it?
Many members that passed in the last few months have now secured employment so maybe things are starting to pick up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

How to post Pics, avatars, using quotes, Driver CPC forum & Tacho & WTD regs forum

Welcome and well done on the pass :smiley:

All the best gunner, the smile will take a long time to disappear :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Good luck in your search for a job
Stu

Hi all thanks for the welcome. my dads mate is letting me drive his daf as he is away for six weeks i start on wednesday to learn the ropes its a daf cf are they any good? :smiley:

Hi Gunner,

And…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your C+E :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to the forum dude. :slight_smile:

A belated well done is in order too. :smiley:

Enjoy it. :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley:

well done mate :smiley:

Hi all start will my dads mate tomorrow for a week then i am on my own for six weeks should be fun :smiley:

Hi all big day tomorrow for me out on my own. My dads mate as gone on holiday so if ya see someone lost its me see ya all out there.

Gunner:
Hi all start will my dads mate tomorrow for a week then i am on my own for six weeks should be fun :smiley:

Congrats on the pass and the job mate

do you have a name plate in the window with ‘gunner’ on it?

if you do im sure i saw you at a tesco RDC the other day cant remember when or which RDC, either didcot, chepstow or snodland?

if not it wasnt you so this post is pointless…apart from getting my post count up?