PASS PASS PASS !!!

Evening all… Passed my class 2 today! 3rd time lucky :smiley:

Used enterprise hgv training Manchester this time round. I used red rose training previously. Nothing against red rose they definetly taught me a lot but the guys at enterprise really covered everything and showed/taught me things that red rose never did.

Extremely happy I’ve passed and I’m glad I didn’t give up. If anyone else reading this fails a couple of times then keep at it! It’s well worth it in the end.

Got my module 2 CPC next Thursday then just need to book my mod 4 and then I’ll hopefully be on the road as soon as I’ve found a job.

Well done mate! Rather bizarrely I did it the other way round. Struggled to pass with Enterprise (nothing to do with the trainers, I had Al and a chap with a goatee, can’t remember his name), but then ■■■■■■ it with Red Rose.

Congrats.

Got my 2nd test in a few days time. Can’t wait. :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:
Well done mate! Rather bizarrely I did it the other way round. Struggled to pass with Enterprise (nothing to do with the trainers, I had Al and a chap with a goatee, can’t remember his name), but then ■■■■■■ it with Red Rose.

Yer I’d say I definetly benefitted from going to both training schools and that both combined is what got me my pass today.

Red rose were good but I think a mix of the area that it’s in and me not knowing any of it combined with the manual truck wernt doing me any favours.

I no most of the areas well around the bredbury test centre and using an auto truck really helped me to forward plan and read the road better.

Fair play. They still got those Daf CF’s with private plates?

Well done Sir :wink:

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations! !..well done.!
I used GTG in Glasgow and passed my Class 1 just last week.
Had an independent guy for my class 2 years ago and the styles were pretty different. Took me 2 goes at my class 2 and I didn’t have to do some of the “crap” that has to be done today for it

Currently unemployed but my last job was car parts delivery across the northwest in a 3.5ton van which I did for 2 years and prior to that I was self employed doing parcel delivery in my own van and then prior to that I was a vehicle Shunter at a local bus depot for 4 years.

Hopeing that all may help me get a class 2 job

Don’t feed the cabbage Rick.