Part Time - Where to start

Hi all

Hope everyone is ok?

Quick question. Where is the best place to work for Part Time class 2 work?

I’m only after a part time job with around 30-40 hours max.
Reason being I’m a single parent with two young kids to look after.

Do you think I’m best going down the agency route?

Any advice or recommendations very welcome.

Thanks in advance and drive safe.

Very few companies take on part time drivers and if they do it’s normally to cover weekends which I’m assuming wouldn’t be much use to you?
I’d say agency was the best bet for sure,explain to them your situation and give them the hours and days you can work and go from there,Good luck.

As said agencies, necessary evil that they are will be best starting point for now, that and go round local firms asking for you to be put on cover , sell it as easier as cheaper than agency ?

Had to laugh at 30-40 hours being ‘part time’ - that’s full time and then some in other lines of work [emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcgpx:
As said agencies, necessary evil that they are will be best starting point for now, that and go round local firms asking for you to be put on cover , sell it as easier as cheaper than agency ?

Had to laugh at 30-40 hours being ‘part time’ - that’s full time and then some in other lines of work [emoji2][emoji2]

Yeah part time in this game :smiley: currently racking up a 60 hour week but costing me to much in child care etc. Cheers for the advice

Where you based will have an impact to whats available. Quiet this time of year unfortunately.

Depends also on what experience you have ? Exaggeration plays well [emoji2]