Parrot ?.

Anyone know anything about the “Parrot” combined in car entertainment and GPS system. Is it any good ?.

you can get them dashboard, windscreen or pirate shoulder mounted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No one likes a smart ■■■, WB !.

I remember somebody buying a parrot in a boutique, but he had to register a complaint about it. :wink: :grimacing:

Ex Haulier:

you can get them dashboard, windscreen or pirate shoulder mounted
i think the first 2 are correct and the last tongue in cheek and amusing :laughing:
only tried one myself and still get the background noise in car/truck accompanying your voice but didnt seem as bad as cheaper versions.

Ex Haulier:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

on a serious note we had them on the vans delivering beer around fuengi great whilst driving but had a habit of connecting when not in the van so couldn’t hear or be heard on the phone had to get back in to answer the phone.
apart from that easy to use though

for the last 2 days ive been using the parrot kit in the truck, its not the best to tell the truth, it connects/disconnects when it wants, it randomly mutes the stereo as if its getting a call & doesn’t. the volume of the caller is well low and when your on the trailer & get a call, press the answer button the system has the call in the cab!!!

like I say its the handsfree kit but I’m sure that the other models will be similar.