Parking

Got a real crap day tommorow all i’ve got is collect trailor from felixstowe fr drop a coalville before 15 00 then the iceing on the cake is 2nd drop leicester 9 -00 tues morning , any ideas of where to park in leicester to waste sometime and park safly for the night :question:

how about get there early and see if it they will take it early then you can be making your way back to felixstowe. :bulb:

CRISPY:
Got a real crap day tommorow all i’ve got is collect trailor from felixstowe fr drop a coalville before 15 00 then the iceing on the cake is 2nd drop leicester 9 -00 tues morning , any ideas of where to park in leicester to waste sometime and park safly for the night :question:

Hi, there is a place in Nailstone, just outside Coalville, you can park there overnight, it is safe, they have wash facilities and a toilet, they charge £5 per night

No go on that one was told strict 9-00 tues , think I’m on ■■■■ end of stick here :cry:

link from parking forum

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35164

hope this helps.

shuttlespanker:

CRISPY:

Hi, there is a place in Nailstone, just outside Coalville, you can park there overnight, it is safe, they have wash facilities and a toilet, they charge £5 per night

well if your away there is a spare place in your house int there :wink: :laughing: :laughing: pmsl nice dinner shower and a warm bed. rofl :laughing:

yeah, and if he plays his cards right, he might even get more than i do :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Think my missus would have something to say about that plus why do you think i’m away all week , only way to get some decent grub :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
yeah, and if he plays his cards right, he might even get more than i do :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

You must be in my club then a 12 pack Jan - Feb - March ETC :laughing: :laughing:

I’d goto the truckstop in shepshead j23. good food and spotless showers

CRISPY:

shuttlespanker:

You must be in my club then a 12 pack Jan - Feb - March ETC :laughing: :laughing:

nar, mine is only a six pack :blush: :blush:

There’s a laybye on the 511 from coalville just before Bardon, on the left hand side, used to use it a lot when I was hauling out of the quarry, never had any problems, pub just up the road, cafe at the end of the laybye opens I at 07.00 ( used to, anyway) although I never used it, was always away early in morning.

If you dont want to go to SheepShag then park at the Victoria in Coalville and smell some unwashed bikers :stuck_out_tongue:

Good food at Shepshed! Since when?

If it doesn’t give me food poisoning I class it as good food. Maybe marriage as given me low expectations lol