Parking wetherby

Do anyone know if you can still park in the town??

Thks.

Yes you can across from Morrisons. I always thought that when the services opens it was being shut down but I was wrong. Think it’s £6 to park.

That the one near the fire station? Best parking you’re going to get really, right in a town centre for peanuts

Just check before you try though , there are some 7.5 weight limits if you 're in a HGV .

If coming southbound on the A1 come of the junction after the services and take the road into Wetherby that runs alongside the A1. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit and go up the hill to the next roundabout, take the 1st exit follow the road to the bottom, morrisons goods in bay is right in front of you, the lorry park is on the right. No weight limits this way.

Turn your fridge off Stu, the locals get a bit twitchy! :smiley:

Edit to add, wish I’d read this earlier as I could’ve stopped there tonight and let you buy me a err coca cola or two! :blush: as it happens I’m on a fiddly night back home.

Thanks guys

the maoster:
Turn your fridge off Stu, the locals get a bit twitchy! :smiley:

Edit to add, wish I’d read this earlier as I could’ve stopped there tonight and let you buy me a err coca cola or two! :blush: as it happens I’m on a fiddly night back home.

One day young man we will meet up for a coca cola or three!! :smiley: :wink:

I have parked on the industrial estate roads, it gets full up in the week, and keep driving around to find a spot.
There is a social club that has hot meals for about four quid, and dance nights.
Friendly place, the beer is good.
Lot of drivers use the club.

This park is closes end of march