Parking Ramsgate

any decent place to park in or near Ramsgate tia

hgvparking.com

They also do an app if you have an iPhone, costs a couple of quid but worth it. Find parking just about anywhere.

Very difficult nowadays, you used to be able to park along the sea front but it was clamped down on when the ferry was still running as it became choked with ee trucks, so probably one of the local industrial estates would be your best and only bet. How long do you need to park for, what facilities do you need etc?

Why don’t you put him up H? lol

bigvern1:
Why don’t you put him up H? lol

Well I would if I wasn’t currently weekended at Solstice Park! :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
Well I would if I wasn’t currently weekended at Solstice Park! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not the worst place to weekend- just be careful my Mother-in Law lives a couple miles away and may drop in… if you meet her- you don’t know me OK !!
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Harry, if you are at Solstice, enjoy your roast dinner at the Toby Carvery or the Harvester,free salad starter there mate, or have a gentle stroll in to the town for a quiet pint or four, have a good weekend . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Solstice Park isn’t too bad a place to be weekended, I think it’s my second weekend here this year. I could have been home nice and early yesterday, I was empty at Thurrock at 11:00 but I volunteered to do another run back down to the south-west because I’m having a long weekend next weekend to go to the Crick Boat Show.

Theoretically I could still get home tonight if I really wanted to but I’m loaded for Crawley for 08:00 Monday and I’m too mean to spend the money on diesel to take the truck back to Faversham just to have to come back again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cab hotel or Holiday Inn?

cav551:
Cab hotel or Holiday Inn?

I hate hotels, I wouldn’t stay in the Holiday Inn if it was free. At least I can smoke myself silly in the cab, and a can of beer out of my mini-bar won’t cost £8. :wink:

No, it is Hotel Renault Magnum for Mr Monk and free parking at Solstice, but Harry , there is some posh hot totty in the Hilton at Solstice, they do a good evening meal and all you can eat breakfast.
Continental style or a full on fry up .
Do not even think of wearing a hi viz in the hotel .

Pysons Road Ind est