Parking Nr Liverpool?

I am in Kirkby, Simonswood Ind Est for those who know it, and have either 34 mins or 1h34 mins driving left!

I need to find somewhere to park with decent facilities, bearing in mind i have to return to Seaforth tomorrow morning…

Any suggestions?

I know there is Burtonwood Services not too far away, but don’t know what they are like…

you’ve answered your own question, burtonwood services

I was rather hoping that there might be an alternative…but it is looking as though it will be Burtonwood.

Saw you on the M6 southbound as i was on the way up…but by the time i realised it was a bit late to flash!

was on my way back to BIFT from manc land :wink:

got an 08:30 Speke tomorrow

I shall be having a 1030 at the same place i am tipping at now…Denholm’s…

At least i haven’t got far to go to get rid of the box…Greycourts!

down m57 to switch island go left towards seaforth over road from the mcdonalds on your right is a big layby then there is a couple of pubs do nice food or go maccies :smiley:

Regent Road Bootle,

Plenty of Fun Pubs and places to eat.

inacityliving.piczo.com/?g=41057337&cr=7

im thinking ■■■■■ has to park at secure locations.

i would have thought that elite would have given you a book with where they want you to park like maritime’s do.

Actually i only have an empty skel so could have parked anywhere.

Sadly, i had to log off before the last few suggestions got posted, so i have ended up in Burntwood!

The layby opposite the McDonalds…i had forgotten about that place…would have been ideal considering i am going into Seaforth in the morning! Doh!

Oh well…at least i got a shower and so far haven’t got a fridge parked near me!

DonutUK:
Actually i only have an empty skel so could have parked anywhere.

Sadly, i had to log off before the last few suggestions got posted, so i have ended up in Burntwood!

The layby opposite the McDonalds…i had forgotten about that place…would have been ideal considering i am going into Seaforth in the morning! Doh!

Oh well…at least i got a shower and so far haven’t got a fridge parked near me!

'kin 'ell ■■■■■, you went some didn’t ya :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Liverpool to Cannock in 34 minutes :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: