Parking in darlington county durham?

Hi people

I’m heading up to darlington and then onto Bishop Auckland on monday for tipping tuesday morning, just wondered if anyone knew of any secure parking around that area??

thankx

Alex

you have services off the a1 at newton aycliffe(a167 darlo turn) on your left at top of slip road.garage and a maccy d.nearest one if your coming up a19 is exelby or middlesborough truckstop(a bit off route).there is a free lorry park right in darlo town centre next to the vauxhall dealer,but it isnt secure(or very safe).

isnt scotch corner only a junction or 2 down from darlington?

There’s Barton too
Darlington town centre is, by no means, secure.

barton park■■? wouldnt park there if u paid me its crap…

acceptme:
barton park■■? wouldnt park there if u paid me its crap…

Neither would I but it’s fairly secure and close to Darlington, I would park at home me like :sunglasses:

edit Having read the OP again Aycliffe would probably be his best bet, if he gets tipped in Darlo. Again I’ve never parked there, again to close to home

A1 services towards Newton Aycliffe is a good spot.
A little cafe that opens at 7 o’clock, I think you have to pay them to park there.
There seems to be plenty of people that stay there as I stop on my way to get a paper on the way to work, there is also a subway in the petrol garage if you don’t fancy Mc Donalds.