Parking around Newquay???

Got a 9am tip in Truro on Monday so loading up and setting off Sunday morning. Can you park around Fistral Beach in Newquay with an artic? I’m sure I’ve heard of a car park where trucks can park in at night but I’m not certain.
Or is there a decent spot in Truro I can park, preferably near the town for pubs and takeaways?

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Got a 9am tip in Truro on Monday so loading up and setting off Sunday morning. Can you park around Fistral Beach in Newquay with an artic? I’m sure I’ve heard of a car park where trucks can park in at night but I’m not certain.
Or is there a decent spot in Truro I can park, preferably near the town for pubs and takeaways?

truro football club was good dont know if its still there

Why not park at Smokey Joes at Scorrier, £15 to park, good food, shower all included in price, pub 5 mins away, last time i stopped at football ground nothing was available mind that was about 2 years ago.

Tregunnel Hill Car Park Newquay, ok for lorries and coaches and is free at this time of year according to this…
cornwall.gov.uk/transport-a … y-tr7-1qt/
But are you sure you really want to divert to Newquay? It’s not that close to Truro and there’s not much to look at.

I’d rather stay on the ind est at Truro. Tesco next door!

Shame this wasn’t merged with other thread! The OP has parked where I said. :wink:
Storms are gonna be fun though! It’s picking up now.