Overpowered Rigid

Saw this the other day not a brilliant photo, but it was an R500, no drawbar coupling either

Is the back axle in that position for when it does ‘wheelies’ from a standing start :question:

Frank hudson has, or had 580 V8 actros 6 wheeler, with no sign of a drag. I assume it was a stretched artic. When i first started driving, i had a 400 actros rigid stretched from an artic, and that was master of its job.

ROG:
Is the back axle in that position for when it does ‘wheelies’ from a standing start :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: think you maybe right there ROG

K.Goodwin:
Frank hudson has, or had 580 V8 actros 6 wheeler, with no sign of a drag. I assume it was a stretched artic. When i first started driving, i had a 400 actros rigid stretched from an artic, and that was master of its job.

he had a 580 and a 530 but one got wrote off he also has a ex s c transport v8 580 and did have a v8 530 but has sold a few lately deep purple has gone and the black v8 actros unit

Sonic Rail Services (SRS) from Burnham on Crouch in essex have a FH700 6x2 Globetrotter Rigid, thats alot of wasted horses!

they have 2 rigid FH 750’s now as well as the Artics - all 750’s