Overnight parking onrote to Aberaeron

Morning

I have also posted on overnight parking page but just thought I’d be cheeky and chance my arm here for any ideas

Heading down to Aberaeron from Manchester on Sunday night and looking for any tips on a quiet / safe overnight parking, I have looked at parking in Aberystwyth and saw about opposite the police station or Halfords, not sure if these are still an option, anyone have any updates on Aberystwyth or know of any hiding places.

Big quiet layby just outside Aberaeron or you can park in coach park in town in Aberystwyth

Aberystwyth. It’s pretty much town centre.

Avenue de Saint-Brieuc Parking
01545 572572
maps.app.goo.gl/jgGi5tv6U7b7iX7YA?g_st=ic

Aberaeron layby if you fancy a sea view to wake up to
Dropped pin
maps.app.goo.gl/aS2NjzUqu4VVox6TA?g_st=ic

You can park in Aberaeron itself, there’s a signposted coach park which lorries use; however it’s an awkward access with cars parked on the street and I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re going in this afternoon or evening. Avoid the harbour at the south end of the town too, might look spacious on Google maps but this time of year it’s full of boats which have been lifted out for the winter.

Aberystwyth is fine, plenty of eateries in the town and it’s quiet.

The coach park in Aberystwyth I’m guessing it’s 24hr access, is it a bookable place or just turn up for parking, im liking the big quiet layby overlooking the sea :smiley:

The gas man:
The coach park in Aberystwyth I’m guessing it’s 24hr access, is it a bookable place or just turn up for parking, im liking the big quiet layby overlooking the sea :smiley:

Just turn up. It’s not gated or anything. The layby is fine if you like being rocked to sleep by Mansel Davies milk tankers.

Sidevalve:

The gas man:

Just turn up. It’s not gated or anything. The layby is fine if you like being rocked to sleep by Mansel Davies milk tankers.

Gregory more than MDS now. And those boys drive like old women. And won’t be rocked as it’s set back off the road

Thans for the replies, I’ll head down and see where I end :smiley:

The gas man:

Look on Google maps link, it’s just a patch of land, not controlled or gated or anything, doesn’t need to be

switchlogic:

The gas man:

Look on Google maps link, it’s just a patch of land, not controlled or gated or anything, doesn’t need to be

Yeah ive had a look and it looks spot on for tonight
Thanks again

The gas man:

switchlogic:

The gas man:

Thanks again

Have a good run. I may be biased as it’s home but the run from Manchester to here through North & Mid Wales is one of the most beautiful runs in the world. Not particularly easy and often slow going but scenery is amazing from the mountains to the sea.

switchlogic:

The gas man:

switchlogic:

The gas man:

Thanks again

Have a good run. I may be biased as it’s home but the run from Manchester to here through North & Mid Wales is one of the most beautiful runs in the world. Not particularly easy and often slow going but scenery is amazing from the mountains to the sea.

I would agree. I used to really enjoy delivering in that area.

switchlogic:

The gas man:

switchlogic:

The gas man:

Thanks again

Yeah absolutely spot on about the roads and scenery, 4rs 10 to get here but well worth the drive, I was even very nice and pulled over fair few times to allow my followers past me
Thanks again for the help with parking :smiley:

Happy to have been of help