Overnight Parking Charges

Does anybody know the legality of a haulage company passing on drivers details to Parking Company that runs MSA parking ?.
It seems that a company I used to work for have sent a Parking Charge Notice back & sent my details now the notice is in my name.
I am not the registered owner of the truck therefore Not interested in the piece of paper
Brian

If its an invoice from a private company for parking on private property it has F All to do with who the driver was. The only person responsible for the paying of the invoice (I won’t even go into the whole private invoices debate) is the registered keeper of the vehicle.
You’ve just saved yourself from buying some Andrex

Just ignore it !

Unfortunately once the registered keeper has informed the parking management company of the drivers identity then as the law stands that company can no longer pursue the registered keeper and any future action by them must be against the named driver. Some of these companies, notably ‘Parking Eye’ who manage some of the MSA car parks have started agressively pursuing people through the courts. However many companies act outside the law when pursuing the driver or registered keeper and so it’s often worth fighting any demand from them. It’s worth visiting the ‘Pepipoo’ site where you can get good advice on this very subject.

I would just write on the envelope. Not Known At This Address or Gone Away. I certainly would not get into any dialogue with them.