Over the Moon

My 17 year old son has just walked back through the front door from taking his driving test and he passed!!!

At the end the examiner told him he had passed and asked if he would like him to talk through the faults and my son said yes. The examiner said it would be a short talk then as there weren’t any!!! The ‘Total Faults’ box has a big fat ZERO in it, a flawless drive, to say I am proud is an understatement.
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

well done that boy

Obviously listened to Rog then and not his old man :smiley:

Well done young coffeebean :stuck_out_tongue:

Hats off to him well bloody done, pass on our congratulations

Well Done :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Coffeeholic:
My 17 year old son has just walked back through the front door from taking his driving test and he passed!!!

At the end the examiner told him he had passed and asked if he would like him to talk through the faults and my son said yes. The examiner said it would be a short talk then as there weren’t any!!! The ‘Total Faults’ box has a big fat ZERO in it, a flawless drive, to say I am proud is an understatement.
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

say well done to him from me mate as well , so no more taxi trips he will be wanting the car then :stuck_out_tongue: or is that is 18th birthday present :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing:

delboytwo:
say well done to him from me mate as well , so no more taxi trips he will be wanting the car then :stuck_out_tongue: or is that is 18th birthday present :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing:

Already got him a car, guess who is going to be the taxi driver now? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

what has he got out of interest?

garnerlives:

Clio, not great but for a first car not bad either.

Coffeeholic:

garnerlives:

just out of curiosity how much did the insurance cost as i have a punto and this year it cost me £355 6 years no claims and clean licence

delboytwo:

Coffeeholic:

garnerlives:

just out of curiosity how much did the insurance cost as i have a punto and this year it cost me £355 6 years no claims and clean licence

Dunno, my other son sorted it through the broker who does the insurance for his company, he has his own repair and recovery business. He sourced the car for him as well.

ok mate just wounder

Very well done to him :smiley: :smiley:

What’s next? - pass plus, advanced :question: :question:

OR

LGV in one years time :question: :question: :question: :question: :wink: :laughing: :bulb:

Had to do this for him :wink: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
Very well done to him :smiley: :smiley:

What’s next? - pass plus, advanced :question: :question:

OR

LGV in one years time :question: :question: :question: :question: :wink: :laughing: :bulb:

Starting his Pass Plus at the weekend.

Nice one coffee I am pleased for both of you