Other sites?

Can someone tell me why people on this site are not allowed to mention the PDA, truckersworld or Mals (Terrys)site unless they have broekn in to your house and nicked your telly i cant really see any feasible reason why they cant be mentioned in passing conversation such as the one about the delivery driver posting a link would hardly be a major problem would it?.

WHY cant they be mentioned?.

BOMBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

because its always started off big arguements so it seemed it was just easier to put a blaket ban on mentioning the other sites from what i remember

I’m sure at some point later tonight when Lucy’s back and had a few bottles of plop down her neck she’ll explain to you how it’s not her decision, it’s truck.net from the USA and she’s no control and Barry did this and said that and it’s Rikki’s baby and she’d be on the sofa if she allowed it and why can’t you just accept it and Pat and her still don’t see eye to eye and Mal’s site is too un-PC to be linked to a professional site like trucknet and he might steal all the members, blah blah blah.

That just about sums it up, but Lucy will say exactly the same thing with lots of :grimacing: , :stuck_out_tongue: , :blush: and :wink: , and make it about 18 chapters long instead.

:smiling_imp:

explained here in rules 13 and 16

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=174

mrs mix:
explained here in rules 13 and 16

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=174

:laughing: :unamused:

looks like a yellow card for me I’ve mentioned this one on that and that one on this.

but do I care do I (zb)
language edit :wink: mm

I lost mals URL

Anyone care to PM me it? ty in advance

Done TC.

Thanx Neil