OOPS

Spotted at Dalton Airfield Industrial Estate this morning :blush:

I often threaten to open a curtain and just tip it on the side of the road if a forkie won’t unload me…

Struggling to see how that happened the way he’s facing :confused: :confused:

looks to me like hes tried to reverse back onto the road and made an arse of it.

Or he could have turned right and not allowed for enough trailer cut-in.

jimmi:
looks to me like hes tried to reverse back onto the road and made an arse of it.

+1, yeah he just touched the soft stuff and that’s it - gone!

Hardest lesson to learn, artic plus sniff of grass = no traction.

Turners of Poland

what else can you expect :unamused:

BIGRIG:
0Spotted at Dalton Airfield Industrial Estate this morning :blush:

Sah few Weeks ago much better one
A Artic of a Company which brings Coca cola to our local RDC left A1 at Junction 2,travelled East the Southway along and at Roundabout with Traveller Lane,going for the 4th exit he went too much right,going with Unit rear wheels the inside Kerbs,and,yes,the Trailer stuck in mud of the soft Verge at R/B center.

Always nice to watch as long as it is another :grimacing:

shuttlespanker:
Turners of Poland

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
Turners of Poland

Turners of Sohamski. Even the gatehouse staff speak to you in Polish when you pull up @ the barrier :unamused:

shuttlespanker:
Turners of Poland

He’ll still have his job, same as the lad at Manchester who got my truck after I got sacked for stupid joke on pda, he crashed his into a bollard in a fuel station and did significant damage, so was given my truck.

I was sacked, he’s still employed :unamused:

I know for a fact that a company associated with Turners did a driving licence check on all their drivers

There were 9 (nine) polish drivers all with the same licence :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I was working for a company that subbied to them at the time

shuttlespanker:
I know for a fact that a company associated with Turners did a driving licence check on all their drivers

There were 9 (nine) polish drivers all with the same licence :shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

No shock really. The irish been doing it for a long time, multiple names/many cousins with the dvla or job seekers allowance/incapacity.

I know where he is gone off and the lane is a handish standing that some drives use for over nights - maybe drove in had his night out and got it wrong backing out.

he wasnt there long, when i went past on my way to the dock he was looking at it scratching his head, when i came back south an hour or so later he was just pulling out with a wrecker behind him

shuttlespanker:

There were 9 (nine) polish drivers all with the same licence :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I bet they were all called Prawo Jazdy :blush:

Santa:

shuttlespanker:

I bet they were all called Prawo Jazdy :blush:

if they were all called Prawo Jadzy, there would have been a lot more than 9 :wink:

must say turners dont have a lot of luck do they? i went to tip at premier mortars in wolverhampton last year only to be told i shouldnt be there as one of turners has already been that morning and the silo was full.

it was full…with the wrong product! the driver had seen wolverhampton on the notes and taken it to the one place he knew :open_mouth: staff were just as bad for tipping him.

lomas came down with evac tank, i got my head down with after a couple of free stellas from site manager for saying i will come in at 3am to blow the load…lol

wasn’t it also one of turners motors that was hanging out the back of the ferry last year?