on the up.. ?

Do you think the Haulage industry is starting to recover yet… ?

Building site’s that have layed dorment for a year or so and some new Council housing projects are now recruiting…!!

Reason i ask here in Central Scotland… my mate who owns his own Commercial paint shop has a full order book for the next couple of months with hauliers with new units wanted painted … one has ordered 12 new Volvo fh 12 to be painted …■■

And orders from main dealers and some smaller firms with 1 or 2 units … wanting painted …?

In your local area. ?.. hows things coming along…■■

Yeh I would say things are starting to pick up. February has been our busiest month for a while and according to the boss March is looking good aswell. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Out and about speaking to customers there does seem to be abit of optimism about.

i think things are on the up, ive had to turn down tesco every day this week because i had a job on already, but looks like i may be in at tesco for a while. nothing wrong with that aslong as i dont get the hire scannys that are in.

yes you heard right tesco have 6 hire scannys in livingston.

hey gogzy…

i have turned down 3 shifts in there this week as well… :smiley:

it’s getting worse for us. it did pick up in january. but now mcburney and stobart have undercut the northern irish work, like a couple of arguing school kids, we are [zb]ed.

man-tga:
hey gogzy…

i have turned down 3 shifts in there this week as well… :smiley:

im off in for noon today, prob in 2moro aswell and most of the week.