On the road with Rubber Duck

Country Music star Paul Brandt did a remake of the classic hit ‘Convoy’ my current blog update tells the story of my part as truck driver on his current cross Canada tour, click on this here link and all will be revealed :wink:

brandttruck.com/blog/

Hi Mark, great addition to your blog. Excellent as always, your successful career as driver and writer are well deserved.

Regards Paul.

Thank you very much Paul, not only for the kind words, but this reply will stop me dropping onto page 2 and bump it back to the top :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve seen a few Miami loads on the board at the yard, hopefully my name will be on one soon and you can get me that beer you owe me :wink:

Paul John:
Hi Mark, great addition to your blog. Excellent as always, your successful career as driver and writer are well deserved.

Regards Paul.

Hi mark
+1.very good, enjoyed that :sunglasses: .
Regards Andrew.

Well written peace, Mark. As always. Hope you get lots of veiwers on the oldies forum.This willbump it upitwas nearly on page2.

My response will bump it up too Rico, it was about to drop on to page 2 again, must be losing my touch :laughing: