Ok...time to decide who to go with!

I’m ‘looking at booking’ for my cat C, which I then want to go towards my CE ASAP. There are a few training centres local to me in shropshire/wrexham area. Two which stand out the most are Dulson training in Shrewsbury and chevron in Flint. Dulson appear to have artics for your test instead of wag+drag…is this the case with chevron? Has anyone used either of these companies? I want to enjoy the experience as much as possible instead of fretting about going over 1500rpm (I’ve heard dulson can be a bit funny at times)! Any info on the two from members would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks/Ta muchly!

Sharon Stone would be good :wink:

Oops wrong subject. I was looking at ur name and :blush:

nick2008:
Sharon Stone would be good :wink:

Oops wrong subject. I was looking at ur name and :blush:

It’s ok, I get it all of the time…been there done that! Rumour has it that she smells funky these days, but hey…who am I to judge? :wink:

Chevron Training has only had good things said on here, I think they only do Wag+Drag though.

John at Chevron is very good. Don’t know the other one. I believe John is w&d. Have you had our Christmas Discount Voucher? This gives you £400 off and can be used against C manual or auto, w&d manual or auto or auto full size manual.

Many folks travel to us from all over the uk; must be a reason.

Whatever you decide, all the best with it. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Have you had our Christmas Discount Voucher? This gives you £400 off

I was under the impression which has recently been highlighted by the moderators that advertising was against forum rules?

Paul :smiley:

Chevron in Flint is most certainly your best bet.

Passed my class 1&2 with them. By far the best trainer in the north west, if not the whole country, IMO.

I was under the impression which has recently been highlighted by the moderators that advertising was against forum rules?

It is - unless you sponsor the forum.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

It is - unless you sponsor the forum.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Ok fair enough.

Paul :smiley:

Thanks for the replies! I’ll have a ponder!