Offline for a while

Just to say that i won’t be around as of Friday for a while as i’m moving to Edinburgh :cry: :cry: :stuck_out_tongue: Looking forward to it very much,need to get my translation book out.now where did i leave it. :laughing: :laughing:

Tin hat is on once Donna see’s this thread.She’s born and bread in Edinburgh. :laughing: not her fault someone’s got to be :laughing:

You’s all take care now and i’ll speak soon. :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :laughing:

See you later chap enjoy yourself :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

He may not make it back online at all… :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: He’ll need more than a tin hat. :smiling_imp:

It’s going to be so peaceful and quiet around here form Friday! :laughing: Can’t wait!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Enjoy your move. Having recently moved (again) I can confirm it is one of the most stressful things in life!! :unamused:

Good luck with the move :smiley:

marcustandy:
It’s going to be so peaceful and quiet around here form Friday! :laughing: Can’t wait!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HELLO MARCUS, HOW YOU DOING? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Enjoy your move. Having recently moved (again) I can confirm it is one of the most stressful things in life!! :unamused:
[/quote]

I 100% agree, even though I can get all my worldly positions in 2 cars. :confused: