Off to Seville

browncow2:

Vascoingles:

welshboyinspain:
work?

vasco :question: work is not a slang for tassled curtains is it :question: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think it is welsh gaelic :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Vascoingles:

browncow2:

Vascoingles:

welshboyinspain:
work?

vasco :question: work is not a slang for tassled curtains is it :question: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think it is welsh gaelic :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

WBIS is a South Walian,it’s only us up here in the North wot spakes proppa Welsh. :wink: :laughing:

Good God there must a nest of them in here then ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

just remember vasco, all them from up north wales are plastic scousers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
they even speak a different welsh to us and they’ve got a scouse twang :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

on a different topic is there a problem with the dark side paul? can’t get address up on computer?

welshboyinspain:
on a different topic is there a problem with the dark side paul? can’t get address up on computer?

the servers being changed so it a problem with that pal

Thetaff:

welshboyinspain:

the servers being changed so it a problem with that pal

cheers fella and thanks for the pm :wink: :wink: :wink:

no worries pal,hope it helped :wink: if you are stuck for somewhere to park you can always park it by my house and i will take you up to merthyr for the weekend as i’m home next weekend :wink:

Thetaff:
no worries pal,hope it helped :wink: if you are stuck for somewhere to park you can always park it by my house and i will take you up to merthyr for the weekend as i’m home next weekend :wink:

tipping brum friday and in all likelihood my reload will be monday. my parents left barry 2 years ago to go back to merthyr where my mums from so would be nice to surprise them. would leave it in brum and get a train but think you need to book 6 years in advance now to qualify for cheap tickets :unamused:
friend of mine having party sat night in barry be nice to surprise him too, but all these nice options my luck will be to get reloaded friday :laughing:

you have my mobby pal just give us a ring :wink:

Thetaff:
you have my mobby pal just give us a ring :wink:

no i haven’t :confused: i sent you mine when you were waiting to load near valencia the other week, pm it to me stu :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

pm sent :wink:

welshboyinspain:
just remember vasco, all them from up north wales are plastic scousers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
they even speak a different welsh to us and they’ve got a scouse twang :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Plastic scousers? How very dare you :open_mouth: Reluctantly agree with you though,when I worked in the Midlands,I frequently got mistaken for a Scouser :blush: but when I worked for Irish firms,people tended to think I was from County Cork,especially the Dubs.

Sir +:

welshboyinspain:

Plastic scousers? How very dare you :open_mouth: Reluctantly agree with you though,when I worked in the Midlands,I frequently got mistaken for a Scouser :blush: but when I worked for Irish firms,people tended to think I was from County Cork,especially the Dubs.

according to them inbreds on anglesey all those of us who don’t live on the island are plastic welshmen :open_mouth:
but you do speak a different language, you say oes we say ydw, you say nagoes we say nagydw :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

there,s nothing wrong with moch mon, as far as they ar concerned insest is ok as long as you keep it in the fammily. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

welshboyinspain:
but you do speak a different language, you say oes we say ydw, you say nagoes we say nagydw :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s a different flamin’ language all right, there’s far to many consonants in those words. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Just put a high brick wall around the lot of them

Vascoingles:
Just put a high brick wall around the lot of them

Someone tried that with us lot.

It didn’t keep us in, or was that out, n the other lot in :question: :laughing: :laughing: